Community Health Assessments and Improvement Plans
BEDHD partners with Spectrum–Pennock Hospital to conduct and publish the Barry County Health Needs Assessment. Visit the Barry County Community Health Improvement Process website to learn more and get involved!
- Barry County Community Health Improvement Plan 2017
- Please take our Barry CHIP Feedback Survey!
- Link to Barry County Community Health Needs Assessment (once on the page, click “Pennock [Barry County] 2015 CHNA [PDF]”)
- November 2017 Update Report for 2016-2018 Barry County Community Health Improvement Plan
BEDHD uses data from the Healthy! Capital Counties Community Health Needs Assessment to inform the Community Health Improvement Plan. In 2012 and 2015, the three capital counties (Clinton, Eaton, and Ingham) completed a shared health assessment process and coordinated planning process. Visit the Healthy! Capital Counties website to learn more and get involved!
- Eaton County Community Health Improvement Plan 2016-2018
- Please take our Eaton CHIP Feedback Survey!
- November 2017 Update Report for 2016-2018 Eaton County Community Health Improvement Plan
Maternal-Child Health Assessments
The Maternal-Child Health Assessment and Planning process uses various data sources in order to compare the health of women and children in the Barry-Eaton district with the health of women across the state and county. In 2016 and 2017 BEDHD in partnership with a variety of community stakeholders is completing three assessments. In late 2017 the partners will create a Maternal-Child Health Plan to address concerns from the assessments. As materials become available, they will be shared here.
- 2016 District Maternal Child Health Assessment Report
- 2017 Title V Maternal and Child Health Needs Assessment
Other Data Reports