School COVID-19 Resources
LOCAL MATERIALS (Updated 1/11/22)
These materials are provided to schools within Barry and Eaton County to assist in school district planning and response for COVID-19. Due to the changing nature of the pandemic, these materials are subject to change at any time.
- BEDHD School Guidance for COVID-19 (Updated 1/12/22)
- FAQ for School Guidance (Updated 1/13/22)
- School Seating Versus Quarantine Distance Guidance (Updated 1/12/22)
- School Contact Tracing Form (Updated 1/11/22)
- K-12 Staff and Student Quarantine Flowchart (Updated 1/12/22)
- School Exposure Scenarios (Updated 1/11/22)
SCHOOL TOOLKIT (Updated 1/13/22)
The full toolkit can be downloaded HERE.
The separate appendices are available individually below:
- Appendix A: Example COVID-19 Screening Tool for Staff
- Appendix B:COVID-19 Student Health Screening and Acknowledgement
- Appendix C: COVID-19 Positive Reporting Form - Use this form to report a positive COVID-19 case to BEDHD. For a fillable PDF version, click here.
- Appendix D: Parent Notification Letter (Updated 1/12/22)
- Appendix D.2: Staff Notification Letter (Updated 1/12/22)
- Appendix E: COVID Notification Sample Letter (Updated 1/18/22)
- Appendix F: BEDHD School Contact Tracing Form (Updated 1/11/22)